Embedded Software Engineer (m/w/d)
As an Embedded Software Engineer you will be contributing to our Sensor Devices and Edge Node platforms that controls our OT infrastructure.
Working closely with our team of visionaries you will analyze new requirements, challenge new ideas and design embedded software that controls sensor and actuators on one side and communicates with the cloud via MQTT on the other side. Thanks to your passion for quality, you apply best practices when developing, testing, debugging, and documenting new functions to get them ready for deployment through our CI/CD pipeline.
- You have a passion for technology and stay current with industry trends
- You are a team player and a proactive problem solver
- You are fluent in German or English (written and spoken)
- You have an excellent understanding of embedded software development in C and C++
- You have experience with embedded operating systems (ideally FreeRTOS)
- You have been working with CPUs based on ARM architecture, preferably STM32
- You are familar with different bus systems (SPI, RS485, I2C, USB)
- Ideally, you have some experience with LORA networks
- You have experience with software architecture
- You know about build environments (ideally makefile based using gcc)
- You have debugging skills over JTAG
Optional Technical Skills:
- You have experience implementing in Python and Java
- You know about how to implement applications or shell scripts in Linux
- You know tools of the trade like Git by heart
- You have experience in programming modems with AT commands
- You can read and understand schematics and PCB layouts
- You can expect an inspiring, dynamic and creative working atmosphere with short decision-making processes
- You will take on a central function in a permanent full-time position with 30 days of vacation and an above-average attractive total benefits package.
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your resume.
Benefits bei PAUL
Neben einer inspirierenden, dynamischen, kollegialen und kreativen Arbeitsatmosphäre mit kurzen Entscheidungswegen bieten wir dir spannende Benefits.
30 Tage Urlaub pro Kalenderjahr