As a Senior Frontend-React Developer you will be contributing to our Framework driven development of external and internal Web-applications and Native Apps.
Working closely with our team of visionaries you will analyze new requirements, challenge new ideas, design and implement new parts of our frontend-framework. This includes 3D-and 360-degrees visualisations. With your bet the data of our MasterDataManagement and from our streambased IoT-infrastruture will become available for our customers and internal processes.
Thanks to your passion for quality, you apply best practices when developing, testing, debugging, and documenting new functions to get them ready for deployment through our CI/CD pipeline.
Your Technical Skillset:
- You have an excellent understanding of flexible frontend architectures and frameworks?
- You are proficient in ReactNative, ReactJS, JavaSkript, html5, XML, JSON and you don't shy away from adopting a new technology when the job demands it?
- You have experience with RESTful-APIs, Websockets, ER-models and working with flexible object models?
- Ideally, you have some experience with MasterDataManagement, DigitalAssetManagement and Microservice-based architectures (Kafka)?
- You have experience with Docker, Docker Composer, AWS (ECS, ECR)?
- You know tools of the trade like Git and Bitbucket by heart?
- Do you bring creative drive, a sense of responsibility, a strong hands-on mentality as well as very good German and English skills?
- Are you now looking for a new role in an innovation-driven company where you will quickly take on responsibility?
- In everything you do, you think outside the box and always stay up to date professionally and technologically?
What you can expect:
- You can expect an inspiring, dynamic, collegial and creative working atmosphere with short decision-making paths.
- An above-average salary.
- A permanent employment contract.
- Individual further training.
- 30 days of vacation per calendar year.
- Company health care and company pension plan as well as company fitness.
- Premium equipment and air-conditioned offices.
- Optional job ticket.
- Free parking, drinks, fruit and joint company events.
Benefits bei PAUL
Neben einer inspirierenden, dynamischen, kollegialen und kreativen Arbeitsatmosphäre mit kurzen Entscheidungswegen bieten wir dir spannende Benefits.
30 Tage Urlaub pro Kalenderjahr