As a Data Engineer (m/f/d) at PAUL, you will work on the digital transformation of building technology. Together, we explore the possibilities of expanding tomorrow's infrastructure in an energy- and cost-efficient way. In this role you will be responsible for preparing data sets for your data science colleagues and actively co-design the architecture of our data-driven service landscape. You support and advise colleagues on data structuring issues and fully accompany the machine learning lifecycle.
Your Technical Skillset:
- Do you have at best, but not mandatory, a successfully completed degree in computer science, information technology, mathematics or a similar education?
- Have you already been able to successfully apply your skills in the data science/engineering area in practice?
- Do you have profound knowledge in Apache Kafka and Stream Processing?
- Are you equally familiar with SQL, NOSQL, Timeseries databases?
- You have experience with Java and Python technologies?
- Do you bring creative drive, a sense of responsibility, a strong hands-on mentality as well as very good German and English skills?
- Are you now looking for a new role in an innovation-driven company where you will quickly take on responsibility?
- In everything you do, you think outside the box and always stay up to date professionally and technologically?
What you can expect:
- You can expect an inspiring, dynamic, collegial and creative working atmosphere with short decision-making paths.
- An above-average salary.
- A permanent employment contract.
- Individual further training.
- 30 days of vacation per calendar year.
- Company health care and company pension plan as well as company fitness.
- Premium equipment and air-conditioned offices.
- Optional job ticket.
- Free parking, drinks, fruit and joint company events.
Benefits bei PAUL
Neben einer inspirierenden, dynamischen, kollegialen und kreativen Arbeitsatmosphäre mit kurzen Entscheidungswegen bieten wir dir spannende Benefits.
30 Tage Urlaub pro Kalenderjahr